Quality Assurance & Standards
Meridian Products Corporation is committed to ongoing maintenance and improvements to the overall standards and performance of our business, products and services. To that end, we developed, implemented, and follow rigorous and effective Quality Management Systems (QMS) across all areas of the company.
Examples of the benefits of implementation of QMS include:
- the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable Statutory and Regulatory requirements
- the ability to plan our processes and their interactions by employing the Plan-Do-Check-Act
(PDCA) cycle and risk-based thinking in our daily operations
- facilitating of opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction
Quality Process Approach
Meridian Products Corporation ensures customer requirements and expectations are clearly defined, understood and achieved at all levels of the organization.
Meridian Products Corporation employs the “Process Approach” into our daily operations, utilizing the PDCA Cycle. We considered the utilization of Risk-Based Thinking Philosophy when developing, implementing, and improving the effectiveness of our Quality Management System. This approach enables Meridian Products Corporation to enhance the overall performance of the company by effectively controlling the interrelationships and the interdependencies among the QMS processes. Implementation of the “Process Approach” in our QMS enables:
- the understanding and consistency with achieving customer specific requirements
- the consideration of our processes in terms of added value
- the achievement of effective process performance
- improvement of our processes based on the evaluation of data and information
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Meridian Products Corporation is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
ISO 9002 registered in February 1997, Meridian completed transition to ISO 9001:2008 in March 2009, and in April 2018 transitioned to ISO 9001:2015 certification.